Material Source: 100% green tea collected from Ancient Tea Trees (100-300years) which grow wildly in high mountains (1,100–1,400m) in Suoi Giang, Yen Bai province– North West upland of Vietnam. The tea is then harvested by hand, processed via a special traditional method created by local H’Mong ethnics, and also used as medicinal herbs that are good for health.
- ALL NATURAL, NO FLAVORING-
Ingredients: “a bud and two leaves” green tea from Suoi Giang Ancient tea trees.
- ANCIENT TEA – GREAT FOR HEALTH-
- Green tea helps: purify body, reduce cholesterol, maintain good skin, keep body slim, enhance the detoxification and anti-oxidation.
- Improve immune system, oral health, and cardiovascular system.
- Refresh the mind and body, reduce stress.
Storage: keep in dry & cool place, avoid sunlight.
How to use:
• Warm the teapot
• Put in 3 to 5 gram tea
• Pour in boiled water
• Allow to infuse for 3-5 minutes.
• Enjoy the taste of Ancient Tea
Net weight: 150 gr
Allow to infuse for 3-5 minutes. Dip it longer for stronger taste.
Serve with lemon, sugar, honey ... depending on different favor.